An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an experienced trained colleague to join our friendly Internal Medicine team at ChesterGates Veterinary Specialists!
ChesterGates Veterinary Specialists is a CVS multi-disciplinary referral center with a dynamic and friendly team. The hospital is located just outside the City of Chester and offers excellent transport links to major cities including London, Birmingham, Glasgow & Edinburgh. Liverpool and Manchester airports are both nearby and offer convenient access to domestic and international destinations. Cheshire is a beautiful county and lies within easy reach of the coast, mountains and other areas of outstanding natural beauty such as the Lake District, Yorkshire Moors and Peak District.
- The ideal candidate will be a Diplomate or residency trained.
- You will have the chance to work alongside other residency trained clinicians and Specialists in imaging, cardiology, neurology, anesthesia, soft tissue surgery and orthopedics, a team of interns and a highly qualified and experienced veterinary nursing team.
- Full time or part time working can be accommodated with hours and working pattern adjusted to suit the successful candidate.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a challenging and interesting role with Specialist colleagues in a referral environment.
- An extremely attractive Salary
- Access to our sharesave scheme
- Up to 7 weeks holiday a year (+ Bank Holidays) with our Buy, Sell Holiday Scheme
- Private health care cover
- Pet product discounts
- Subsidised membership at over 2000 participating health clubs
Further information on the hospital can be found on our website at http://www.chestergates.org.uk.